2013 was another strong year for the KA Connect LinkedIn Group, with dozens of conversations on a variety of topics. Yet when we looked at the discussions which generated the most comments, it was clear that the dominant topics last year were Marketing & Communications, Research & Innovation, and Talent & Career Development.
I certainly enjoyed looking back at the top discussions from last year. I hope you will too. And here’s to another vibrant year of connecting in 2014!
Marketing & Communications
- A few questions about Digital Thought Leadership Marketing.
- How do I know if my content is Thought Leadership?
- Examples of Great A/E Firm Thought Leadership.
- How often should my firm post to our blog?
Research & Innovation
- Can my firm afford a research program?
- What are the key cultural qualities of innovative AEC companies?
- What drives the growth of a design firm, innovation or marketing?
Talent & Career Development
- What has been your experience hiring senior-level talent from outside the AEC industry?
- How will the role of a senior architect change over the next five years?
- How do you disconnect?
- What are your favorite things to do in San Francisco?
Not already a member of the KA Connect LinkedIn Group? Join us.